Organisations, groups or individuals can apply for grants of between £500 and £20,000 for new community safety projects or schemes in North Yorkshire and the City of York.
The Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire – Community Fund will invest in projects at a local level which can achieve positive outcomes for individuals and communities, helping them to “Be Safe and Feel Safe”. This might include:
- diversionary activities for children and young people,
- promoting safety and reducing the fear of crime and anti-social behaviour,
- support for victims,
- improving community cohesion,
- preventing crime and anti-social behaviour,
- and supporting the purchase of specific pieces of equipment in key community locations.
The deadline for applications in this round is 4pm on the 21st January 2021.