The BBC’s Children in Need has developed a new grant making strategy which they will begin launching in autumn 2022.
This strategy focuses on:
- Sharing power with children and young people
- Acting flexibly
- Using their voice to build awareness and empathy around issues
- Building partnerships to bring communities and investors together
As part of the new strategy, BBC Children in Need will:
- continue to offer project based funding.
- be offering funding for core (organisational) costs as a separate grants stream.
- In spring 2023, launch a funding stream for smaller, emerging organisations. This stream is aimed at organisations who may need greater support to access our funding.
Organisations will only be able to apply for one of these streams per year.