The Millennium Point Charitable Trust provides grants of up £20,000 to not-for-profits, schools, and colleges across the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
Applicants can apply for up to £20,000 to fund STEM-related project subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and demonstrating a measurable impact in STEM education and / or STEM career choice.
Grants can support projects for a maximum of one year.
The types of projects supported are:
- Implementing a creative and interactive STEM Curriculum in education
- Promoting STEM careers
- Purchasing of STEM Resources
The funding is available to
- Voluntary or Community Groups
- Registered Charities
- Constituted Groups or Clubs
- Not-for-profit companies or Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Social Enterprises
- Statutory Bodies
Over the past 5 years, the Millennium Point Charitable Trust has awarded over £2,100,706 in grants.
The closing date for applications is the 17th December 2021.
The application form is available on the Millennium Point Charitable Trust website (link below).