Charities, community and voluntary organisations, and other not-for-profit organisations can apply for grants of between £5,000 and £40,000 for projects lasting up to two years that improve the lives of disadvantaged people in:
- Derbyshire: North East Derbyshire, Erewash
- Northamptonshire: Corby, East Northamptonshire, Kettering, Wellingborough
- Nottinghamshire: Ashfield, Mansfield, Newark and Sherwood
- Lincolnshire: Boston, East Lindsey, Lincoln, North Kesteven, South Holland, South Kesteven, West Lindsey
- Leicestershire: Charnwood, North West Leicestershire.
The funding is made available by the Health Lottery East Midlands through the Active Communities Programme, which seeks to support small projects led by and for people most affected by health inequalities living in neighbourhoods experiencing the highest levels of disadvantage.
This can be groups of people living very close to each other, or groups of people who have a shared identity or experience who wish to come together to address something that is important to them.
The deadline for applications is 1pm on the 14th December 2022.