Cathedrals, choral foundations, parish churches, choir schools and other relevant institutions which promote and maintain to a high standard the choral services of the Church of England, the Church in Wales and the Church of Ireland have until the 30th June 2020 to apply for funding from the Ouseley trust.
Grants are available in the following areas:
- Courses for individuals or groups
- Endowment grants for scholarships or bursaries
- Fees for individual choristers having places at recognised choir schools
- Purchase of liturgical music
- Other projects (e.g. outreach) of an innovative kind that are likely to further the object of the Trust in a direct and effective way. In very exceptional circumstances, these may include music commissions.
No maximum grants size is specified.