The next closing date for applications to the Dacorum Community Grants scheme is the 27th May 2016. The fund is open to community and voluntary groups and makes grants of up to £5,000. In very exceptional circumstances the grant panel may consider applications for grants of up to £10,000 but you must contact the grants panel prior to the application to discuss the proposal. Priority will be given to groups who can match fund.
Priority will be given to projects which support the following key themes;
- Improving health and wellbeing
- Helping to look after the interests of vulnerable and deprived people and communities
- Encouraging people from all backgrounds to get involved in their community and promote a sense of belonging
- Developing social enterprise and a sustainable voluntary sector
- Ensuring that Dacorum is an excellent place to live, work and visit.