Grants of between £30,000 and £80,000 are available for projects that support the partners and spouses of armed forces personnel serving in the UK and overseas to access employment support and opportunities.
Through the Armed Forces Families Fund: Supporting Partners programme, the Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust will award funding on behalf of the Ministry of Defence for projects that improve support for partners and spouses to develop and use their skills and experience in the workplace.
- making it easier for partners to access employment opportunities
- improving access to education, training, and qualifications
- communicating the skills and experiences that partners can bring to the workplace
Applications are accepted from:
- Armed Forces units or bases
- Registered charities
- Community Interest Companies
- UK universities
The deadline for applications is 5pm on the 25th January 2024.