Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations across Norfolk can apply for grants of up to £10,000 to implement new ideas and innovative ways of working that will stimulate sustainable services, and grow capacity to support vulnerable people.
This may include:
- Re-ordering/ re-purposing of venues and meeting spaces to optimise services
- New activities/ staffing structures to meet changing demands
- Introduction/ integration of digital services
- Recruitment and training for volunteers
- Piloting new ideas in response to evidenced needs
- Rolling out proven services into new locations or to benefit new communities of need
- Developing new partnerships/ collaborative services
The funding is being made available through the Norfolk Community Foundation Empowering Communities Fund.
It is anticipated that the Fund will be distributed over a number of rounds. The first deadline is 12noon, on the 22 November 2021, with grants awarded before Christmas. The next deadline will be announced in the New Year.